- Customer / Distributor can make Grievances in either of the mentioned modes - Calls / Written Application / Email / Walk-in / Online Grievance Cell, etc.
- Grievances received will be feeded into the internalGrievance software.Auniquetrack Idwill be generated against all the Grievances and is intimated to the New Customers / Existing Customers on his / her registered Email Id and Mobile Number.
- New Customers / Existing Customers need to keep the uniquetrack Id secure with them in order to take follow-up against the Grievance
- At first instance Grievance is handled by the executive of the customer care team. The executive has a period of 7 working days to resolve the issue. In case executive is unable to handle the problem / grievance up to full satisfaction, the software escalates the issue to the next level of Grievance redressal committee.
Members of Grievance Redressal Committee are:
- Name : Mr. Dasharath Singh
- Mobile No.: +91-9368242421
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The committee will meet on a 15 day period (On 15th and 30th Calendar day of every month). All pending grievances will be disposed off by the committee in these meetings. If the grievance is not resolved within these 15 days, the grievance will be forwarded to next 15 day period and same will be intimated to the New Customers / Existing Customers.
- If the Grievance Committee is not able to resolve the issue in this time frame, the grievance is escalated to the Nodal Officer. The Nodal Officer has a time of 15 days to resolve the Grievance from the date of receiving of Grievance.Details of Nodal Officer are mentioned below:
Name : Mr. Rahul Kumar
Designation : Admin
Mobile Number : +91. 7618180081